About the job
Position at Zones
Zones is a global provider of end-to-end IT solutions with an unmatched supply chain. Positioned to be the IT partner you need, Zones, a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) in business for over 35 years, specializes in Digital Workplace, Cloud & Data Center, Networking, Security, and Managed/Professional/Staﬃng services. Operating in more than 120 countries, leveraging a robust portfolio, and utilizing the highest certiﬁcation levels from key partners, including Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Lenovo, Adobe, and more, Zones has mastered the science of building digital infrastructures that change the way modern organizations do business. Whatever you need, you can Consider IT Done.
Visit the Zones Innovation Center, zones.com, or follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
As an SDET, you will be responsible for adhering to defined test standards and practices and implementing the test automation to assure high product quality. You will create and maintain automated tests, as well as develop procedures used to ensure that programs function according to specifications and conform to established guidelines for new and existing software systems.
- Understands application designs, architecture and functionality and designs effective test scenarios and test cases.
- Performs test automation and sets up frameworks on various application platforms e.g. web, mobile, and desktop for functional, regression and performance testing.
- Build the test scenarios and acceptance tests using appropriate and organization’s selected tools.
- Assists the development teams in setting up effective unit tests and scripts for high unit test coverage of code.
- Creates & manages bug reports and communicates with other teams for resolution.
- Participates in technical communications with partners to understand their systems or APIs for integration.
- Drive the software development process towards quality-centric practices.
- Strong knowledge of testing methodologies and tools.
- Strong object-oriented design and development skills.
- Knowledge of Data Structures.
- Skilled in various test methods & corresponding tools (Coded UI, NUnit, jMeter, Selenium WebDriver etc.). Knowledge on Winappdriver, RSAT would be an added advantage.
- Experience using configuration management tools e.g. TFS, SVN and Git.
- Understanding of build management and experience working with CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience of working in Agile environment.
- Able to find bottlenecks and thresholds in existing code with the help of automation tools.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Zones offers a comprehensive Benefits package While we’re committed to providing top-tier solutions, we’re just as committed to supporting our own team.Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including health Insurance coverage for parents, spouse & children, life insurance, Gratuity and EOBI. We maintain our unequivocal commitment to and support of equal employment opportunity for all individuals, free from discrimination based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, or any other basis protected by under the law. At Zones, work is more than a job – it’s an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture.If you’re interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you!It is totally a remote position & timings are 1:30PM – 10:30PM PK time.