About the job
TCP is hiring a Software Engineer IV to work collaboratively to develop software using modern software development principles and state of the art technologies in a cross functional agile development environment.
As a Software Engineer IV You Will
- Design, Develop, Test, and document cloud hosted web applications.
- Deliver quality code based on unit and automated acceptance tests.
- Review, define, analyze, and improve detailed specifications and implement feature development.
- Ensure that development/integration documentation is adequate, complete, and published.
- Work on test automation to help ensure fast delivery of quality products.
- Participate in peer-reviews of code and offer suggestions in line with best-practice design patterns.
- Mentor junior team members and provide technical leadership.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
- 4-6+ years of hands-on software development experience with C#, .NET, MS SQL or SQL, Angular, REST API’s, HTML, and CSS
- Experience implementing AWS Cognito across a multi-product portfolio preferred
- Experience working with other AWS native services
- Strong experience with git or other modern revision control system
- A comprehensive understanding of computer science concepts
- Excellent coding skills
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for ingenuity
- Ability to analyze and solve increasingly complicated problems.
- Extensive knowledge of Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Ability to understand requirements and solve technical issues with minimal supervision
- Competitive salary
- PTO and Sick leaves
- In-Patient Health insurance
- Provident fund and EOBI
- The work/life set up you need to be successful.
- A creative, collaborative, supportive environment that gives you the autonomy to explore new ideas, grow your skill set and create outstanding results
- The chance to make a genuine impact on the company’s growth
- Plenty of challenging work and the opportunity to stretch yourself
- The opportunity to work with amazing talent in a fast-growing company that really values their team
TCP is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive team. However, we are not able to sponsor visas for this role. About TCP Software
For more than 30 years, TCP has helped organizations engage their people by providing flexible, mobile timekeeping and workforce management solutions. Trusted by tens of thousands of customers and millions of users, TCP delivers best-in-class technology and personalized support to organizations of all sizes in the public and private sectors to meet their complex timekeeping, employee scheduling, leave management, and other workforce needs. Growth is happening and our vision for a successful future is clear – We’d love for you to join us on this journey! For more information on TCP, visit www.tcpsoftware.com or follow us on LinkedIn or Facebook .TCP is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.