Job ID 1745
Who We Are
Phenologix is a diversified global software development and IT consulting company that gives both offshore and onshore technological solutions to business enterprises. Our mission is to enable superior returns on clients’ technology investments through best-in-class industry solutions, domain expertise, and global scale. We feel deeply connected to our customers, and therefore our success isn’t just a matter of our bottom line, but a reflection of how our customers flourish, and how their communities thrive. We strive to understand our customers’ individual needs so that we can develop products and services that enhance their livelihoods. Our customers are our partners, and when we rise, we rise together.
We’re looking for a WordPress Developer (Intern/Trainee) resource that is excited and enthusiastic about his work, as well as competent and professional to become a part of our development team. You will be collaborating with software development staff & Hiring managers throughout multiple project life cycles. Outstanding listening skills, a genuine interest in fostering teamwork, a willingness to provide honest feedback, and extreme ownership are keys to the success of our projects.
Note: Candidate must be fresh or recently graduated; candidates currently enrolled in a degree program will not be entertained.
- Design and implement new features and functionality using WordPress.
- Collaborate with members of a creative team.
- Establish and manage the website’s architecture.
- Create website’s front-end and manage back-end including database and server integration.
- Help create an effective, responsive design and turn it into a working theme and plugin.
- Maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferrable code.
- Troubleshoot and resolve website problems for clients and co-workers.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a relevant field (Only Fresh/ Recently graduated candidates will be entertained).
- Basic knowledge of WordPress, PHP, and other CMS platforms.
- Ability to add WordPress plugins and modify themes, plugins, the ability to configure, enhance and customize default WordPress theme features and templates.
- Good Front End WordPress development and design skills.
- Ability to complete detail-oriented tasks under tight timelines.
Soft Skill We Like to See:
- Critical and Creative thinking skills.
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) effectively with technology and subject matter experts. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills, team worker; collaborative, work ethic, responsible, and accountability.
Be A Part of Our Team:
With a highly skilled and experienced technical workforce, we pride ourselves as a premier IT Company serving clients in diversified business verticals. We understand our customers and nurture passion when it comes to delivering end-to-end solutions. We believe in utilizing technology to make things simple and easy to use.