Job ID 2085
About the job
Who are we?
Afiniti is the world’s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing™ uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction to pair individuals based on behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
Afiniti uses data science and operations research to enhance human interactions in large enterprises by efficiently pairing customers or tasks with company representatives. Our primary focus is improving contact center interactions for sales, service, retention, collections, and customer satisfaction in fields ranging from telecommunications to healthcare to banking to hospitality. All these operations need complex AI, machine learning algorithms, and software engineering to work in harmony. The more complex it gets, the harder it becomes to describe and explain our products to our customers. Afiniti’s product documentation portal plays a vital role in the flow of this complex information. The WordPress Developer would be developing the product documentation portal within Afiniti and building the best experience for both our customers and our technical writers.
- Own, maintain and improve the documentation portal
- Add new components to enrich the documentation portal for our customers and technical writers
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders from the Product, Engineering, Technical Documentation, Data, and AI teams
The ideal candidate will have
- Professional experience in developing WordPress sites
- GIT knowledge
- Result-oriented, self-starting, and possesses a strong sense of ownership
- Attention to detail, strong communication skills
- Sense of ownership to drive features and development tasks to closure
- Experience working in an Agile Software Development process with Scrum and/or Kanban methodologies
Education And Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related applied quantitative field
- +2 years of WordPress development experience
- Experience working with remote development teams is a plus
Salary and Package
As well as a competitive base salary dependent on the number of years of experience, we also offer corporate benefits.