Job ID 3803
About the job
We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our IT team! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end, including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
Education and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- One year of experience in web development and software design
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- Worked with E-commerce websites and web applications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Ability to convert comprehensive layouts and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.
- Paid Holidays
- Food Allowance
- Fuel Allowance
- Monthly Bonuses