Job ID 1795
About the job
About TCP (TimeClock Plus): For more than 30 years, TCP has helped organizations engage their people by providing flexible, mobile timekeeping and workforce management solutions. Trusted by tens of thousands of customers and millions of users, TCP delivers best-in-class technology and personalized support to organizations of all sizes in the public and private sector to meet their complex timekeeping, employee scheduling, leave management and other workforce needs. Growth is happening and our vision for a successful future is clear – We’d love for you to join us on this journey! For more information on TCP, visit www.tcpsoftware.com or follow us on LinkedIn or Facebook.
As a Web Developer You Will
- Support the marketing departments needs for all web properties by creating landing pages, new content pages and updating content across TCPs family of product sites
- Troubleshoot and improve existing sites for page load speed and top performance
- Create and improve interactive pages such as ROI Calculators and Solution Builders
- Make hard coded pages in WordPress part of the CMS for easy editing
- Serve as a backup for other web developers
- Work with the content and marketing teams and train them on use of WordPress and CraftCMS as well as develop documentation
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 1 to 2 years of experience creating and maintaining CraftCMS (twig, php, etc.) websites
- 1 to 2 years of experience creating and maintaining WordPress websites
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Able to quickly and effectively solve complex technical problems
- Have CRO experience
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- This role requires 0% travel time.
TCP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.