Job ID 4749
About the job
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will coordinate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our next-generation websites and web tools. You must be comfortable working as part of a team while taking the initiative to take the lead on innovations and WordPress projects.
- Designing front-end website(s) using WordPress.
- Work cross-functionally to enhance the overall user experience of our platforms.
- Own various design tasks involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- At least 1 – 2 years of experience using WordPress (front-end designing)
- Some experience in social media, graphics, or freelancing
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work