Job ID 4376
About the job
We are seeking a highly motivated Front End Developer to take on the challenge of transforming our company’s user interfaces and digital assets. In this role, you will work directly with senior management and thought leaders from across the company on its most critical corporate IT initiatives.
Front End Developers will be responsible for writing clean, modern code and working with team members to ensure tasks are completed on schedule. They will also conduct code reviews, maintain code quality and troubleshoot defects. This role involves understanding and implementing user interface and UX design, along with some knowledge of backend development.
- Experience with graphic design or visual communications and web design and development. Proficient with tools like FIGMA/Adobe XD
- Experience with formatting data into visually appealing layouts.
- Ability to demonstrate expertise in visual design, including gathering raw data from various sources and developing comprehensive and visually engaging designs.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Collaborating with backend developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Writing functional requirement documents and guides.
- Conducting code reviews, debugging and refactoring.
- Implementing responsive design for mobile devices.
- Assisting with all aspects of testing Frontend/UX and HTML.
- Ensuring high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Staying up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Software Engineering, or equivalent Information Technology discipline.
- 2+ years of front end development experience.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Excellent teaming and communication skills.
- Knowledge of React is a plus. Any experience with Gosu, REST API, Web Services, JSON would be an added advantage.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
Full-time (Monday – Saturday. Timings 9:00 am – 6:00 pm)
Google Map link: https://goo.gl/maps/p7nJRuMNYzCkUXTi9
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Islamabad: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Frontend Development: At least 2 years (Required)