Job ID 1489
About the job
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years experience with Unity 3D/Content Development
- Strong 3D math skills
- Strong C# object-oriented programming and scripting language skills
- Experience working with game assets (meshes, animations, materials, etc)
- Experience profiling and optimizing the game and render performance (GPU and CPU)
- Experience working on a network-based game project, and source control systems such as Git in a multi-developer team environment.
- Understanding the UX design process and experience working with the UX design team and/or development team
- Experience with webRTC would be a plus
Objectives of this Role
- Take ownership of entire features and components of the game lifecycle and lead the product design and code elements
- Collaborate with other members of the team to deliver large and complex features on time and to a high standard
- Be part of the development process and contribute improvements and suggestions, driving the quality of the code throughout the entire production cycle
- Mentor other developers in the team and help maintain code, product, and process quality
- Partner with Art, Design, and Production teams to ensure schedules and goals meet business and project needs
- Conduct code reviews and be part of the hiring process for future colleagues
- Bring meaningful contributions to our product and the entire team
Nice to Have / Soft Skills
• Knowhow of working in .NET Core.
• Knowhow of working with machine learning, text analytics, and Python.
• Knowhow of test-driven development & continuous integration.
• Knowhow of Scrum & JIRA boards.
• Knowhow of desktop applications (WinForms & WPF)
• Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
• Ability to follow directions and multi-task with a high sense of urgency.
• Responsible for the ongoing maintenance of existing applications, both web, and desktop.
• Development of front-end website architecture.
• Designing user interactions on web pages.
• Developing back-end website applications.
• Responsible for testing and debugging new applications.
• Responsible for assisting in the development of new proprietary programs for the RI framework.
• Maintain legacy proprietary programs including bug fixing and upgrading as required.