Job ID 2092
Contrivers is looking for a talented video game developer to help build our company’s next generation of games. In this role you will be responsible for coding the initial base engine of the game, fixing bugs, and troubleshooting design issues. You may also be required to help develop storylines, characters, levels, puzzles and contribute to the overall game concept.
Video Game Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the design team to discuss game concepts.
- Contributing to the overall game concept and storyline.
- Generating game scripts and storyboards.
- Translating design ideas into functional game code.
- Coding the base engine of the game.
- Contributing to audio and animation design.
- Animating characters and creating levels.
- Developing game milestones and checkpoints.
- Troubleshooting code and fixing bugs.
- Creating game specifications and designing expansion packs.