Job ID 2318
About the job
We are actively looking for UI/UX Designer (Onsite-Karachi).
About the job:
HR Ways is a Tech Recruitment Company that helps candidates like yours, make it into world’s & Pakistan’s largest & Top Product platforms. With HR Ways, your recruitment process becomes seamless as we connect you with top employers for quick interviews and easier than ever on-boarding process. We also help you get the best deals and 360 Analysis of the company that you’d like to join. And oh, we recently placed Engineers in Emirates & Ebay!
About the company we’re hiring for:
We’re actively recruiting for UI/UX Designer for the Largest Insurance Brokerage Company licensed by Security Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP). It is a multi-line Insurance and Re-insurance Brokerage firm with its offices located across Pakistan. They provide bespoke services including detailed review, analysis and best-fit programs customized to your needs and unique business requirements.
It is a network partner of Lockton Global which is the world’s largest privately held insurance brokerage firm headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, United States.
Company Strength: 50+ Employees
- Strong understanding of UI/UX design for mobile and web, the latest UI/UX technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and the ability to demonstrate relevant work.
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback.
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns, and attractive user interfaces.
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components, and informational components.
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Collaborating effectively with the product, engineering, and management teams.
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience.
- Optimize existing user interface designs and test for intuitively and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Fine Arts, Visual Communication, Media Design, from a recognized institute.
- Expert-level skills in Photoshop, Adobe XD, Figma, Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, and other related design tools, with a solid understanding of the mobile platforms (i.e. iOS and Android) on which applications run.
- A portfolio showcasing your best practices for user/market research, interaction design, interface design, and design system implementation.
- You have 1-2 years of experience, preferably working in start-ups or demonstrated ability of excelling in fast-paced, and ambiguous environments and working under high pressure.
- A Demonstrated experience of using design tools to structure and demonstrate your design outcomes.
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and design advocation along with exposure of applying agile method.
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
- HTML and CSS knowledge is preferred.
Experience: 2+ Years
Work Mode: Onsite
Work Days: Mon – Fri
Work Timings: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Salary: Upto 150K + Several Benefits
For More Jobs, visit www.hrways.co/jobs