Job ID 3049
About the job
At Snaphunt, we believe that the future of work is remote. We specialize in helping our highly-skilled, global specialist talent community around the world, connect with innovative companies looking scale their global teams quickly and cost-effectively.
We are currently hiring a passionate, user-centered UI/UX Designer to join a collaborative and innovative team to create visually delightful, intuitive, and easy-to-use solutions in a fast-paced environment.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
- You have at least 4 years of experience including solid experience as a UI designer in SaaS or an ecommerce solution with a strong portfolio of related projects
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- You are proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
- You have an amazing track record of success, are highly goal-driven, and work well in fast-paced environments
- You will be part of a fully remote and internationally distributed team and as a result, can be based anywhere -as long as you have good internet connectivity!
- Please ensure you add a link to your design portfolio on your profile and resume
What’s on Offer?
- Join a fast growing startup that is disrupting the way people companies find & hire talent globally
- Be part of a fully remote/distributed international team