Job ID 1313
Today Sindh Public Service Commission Jobs February 2023 has been announced latest vacancies and invites applications from the suitable and Professional candidates with the prescribed application form through online registration. In these Latest SPAC Jobs in Sindh the eligible Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply online through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these New Jobs in Pakistan 2023 after the complete recruitment process.
|Hiring Organization||Sindh Public Service Commission SPSC|
|Jobs Location||All Over Sindh|
|Education Requirements||Relevant Qualifications|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|No. of Posts||75+|
|Address||Sindh Public Service Commission SPSC, Karachi|
|Watch Jobs Videos|
Today Sindh Public Service Commission Jobs February 2023
Latest SPSC Vacancies
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Senior Registrar Multiple Medical Fields
- Lab Lecturers
Education Requirements for SPSC
- Applicants having MBBS, MD/MS/MDS/FCPS or Equivalent qualification degrees recognized and registered with PM&DC.
How to Apply for Latest SPAC Jobs in Sindh?
- Original Challan of Rs. 500/- be paid in the Head of Account “C02101-Organ of State Exam Fee (SPSC Receipts)” in State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan.
- Candidate has to mention Challan No, Date and Name of the Bank Branch in his/her online application, for all categories of one post, one Challan is acceptable.
- Candidate must retain Original paid Challan of Rs. 500/- to be presented at the time of Pre-interview Written Test and Interview. Challan Form can be downloaded from Official website i.e. www.spsc.gov.pk Options (e.g. Domicile, Age, Qualification, Experience, Centre etc) once exercised shall not be changed at any subsequent stage after the closing date.
- The Online Application Feature is available on the Official Website www.spsc.gov.pk Online Application requires initial registration through SPSC official website. After fulfilling formalities, candidates can apply through “Available Jobs” features.
- The candidates must possess required age, qualification and experience with relevant certificates on closing date of the advertisement.
- The experience shall be reckoned from the date of acquiring minimum academic qualification required for the post.
- Ineligible candidates and those not fulfilling the conditions or submitting incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The number of posts is subject to variation without any prior permission/intimation.
- The Candidates serving in Government and Semi Government Organizations shall apply through proper channel.
- The Commission reserves the right to modify / correct any error at any stage if detected later on.