Job ID 2584
Today Higher Education Commission HEC Jobs March 2023 has been announce through latest advertisement Application are invited from Experience Pakistani Nationalist to full these Post According to the HEC Privacy Policies.In these Latest Govt Jobs Islamabad the Male or Female or female candidate can Apply in these and Can get these Jobs in Pakistan after Completion of Jobs Procedure.
|Hiring Organization||Higher Education Commission|
|Education Requirements||Primary to Masters|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||100|
|Address||Higher Education Commission
|Watch Jobs Videos|
Today Higher Education Commission HEC Jobs March 2023 Apply Online
|Sr No||Name of Post|
FPSC Jobs 2023
? Latest Vacant Positions?
How to Apply For Latest Govt Jobs in Islamabad?
- “Experience” means experience gained after obtaining the minimum required qualification.” . . . Applicants are required to apply online through https://careers.hec.gov.pk.
- No need to send hard copy of C.V. and documents.
- Test/Interview of eligible candidates residing outside the Islamabad / Rawalpindi region and vicinity will be conducted vial Audio/video conferencing at the nearest possible location of the candidates (Karachi, Lahore, Quetta and Peshawar). Application processing fee @ Rs. 600/- may be deposited in the online A/C No. 17427900133401 of HEC maintained for the purpose in Habib Bank Ltd and proof of the receipt may be uploaded on the HEC website https://careers.hec.gov.pk. .
- Those already in Government Service should apply through proper channel. Five (05) years general age relaxation already included. Further age relaxation will be given as per Government rules. . The experience as part time, honorary, apprentice and internee (as a part of study) will not be considered / counted as experience.
- Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- HEC reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason as well as to increase/decrease the number of vacancies as per requirement.
- Applicants are required to submit their applications within 15 days from the date of publication. Incomplete/late applications will not be entertained.