Job ID 653
Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC 2023-II)
Code: 2302702Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC)
Last Application Date: 2023-02-06 Announce Date: 2023-01-16
Public Attachments are Empty!
Fee: 10988 + 40 Service charges
- Module 3 is suitable for upper-intermediate to advanced learners of English
Fee: 10332 + 40 Service charges
- Module 2 is suitable for high beginner to upper-intermediate learners of English.
Fee: 9840 + 10 Service charges
- Module 1 is suitable for high beginner to upper-intermediate learners of English.
Fee: 5166 + 10 Service charges
- TOEIC Bridge® tests are the ideal assessment for beginning to intermediate English-language learners. The tests measure basic-to-intermediate listening, reading, speaking and writing skills for practical, everyday use. Used by educational institutions, corporations, language schools and government agencies around the world, test scores are invaluable for measuring individuals’ progress as well as the effectiveness of a school’s or organization’s English-language program.
Fee: 20500 + 40 Service charges
- The TOEIC Speaking and Writing tests are designed to assess language skills from telephone conversations and presentations to email writing and correspondence. Each test is scored by qualified experts to ensure a consistent scoring process, to provide a level of accuracy and fairness that surpasses traditional one-on-one interviews. These two separate tests can help organizations hire and develop individuals who can interact effectively with colleagues and clients around the world.
Fee: 8036 + 10 Service charges
- The TOEIC® Listening and Reading test enables organizations to objectively measure and compare communication skills from understanding written and spoken explanations and workplace conversations to following public talks and connecting information. These tests provide reliable, consistent data to help corporations make hiring and talent management decisions with confidence and help educational institutions produce graduates with the English skills they need to meet the challenges of the modern workplace.