Job ID 4387
About the job
Siemens OT Cybersecurity Service Engineer – Pakistan/ Karachi or Lahore or IslamabadSiemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization. Our mission is to support customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in the discrete and process industries. Our Digital Enterprise portfolio integrates virtual and real worlds – with a unique end-to-end portfolio and Digital Twins across the entire value chain. It focuses on the needs of specific verticals. We continually expand our Digital Enterprise portfolio to include ground breaking technologies and offer industry-specific end-to-end solutions for companies of all sizes.Join our Digital Industries as the Operational Technology & Cybersecurity Service Engineer and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.Your Role – Digital, Challenging and Future-Oriented!The Operational Technology (OT) Cybersecurity Service Engineer is responsible for design, implementation, and commissioning of cybersecurity solutions for PCS7 Control Systems, TIA Portal, WinCC SCADA Systems, and SIMATIC PLC Systems for a variety of industrial control system applications.
- Development of control system and OT Cybersecurity system design
- PCS7, WinCC and STEP 7 programming of control systems
- Involvement throughout whole software/systems lifecycle, from design through coding to testing,
- installation and configuration, and documentation
- Installation and configuration/testing work at customer sites
Your Qualifications – Digital & Solid
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering. Master’s degree in Cybersecurity is preferred.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Network/Design/Security Professional (CISCO)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Desirable Skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience in OT Industrial Control System
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Industrial Automation Systems, preferably Siemens
- Experience in network-based firewalls, network troubleshooting, and intrusion detection products.
- Experience in host-based security technologies (Antivirus, Data Leakage Prevention, Host IPS, Whitelisting, Anomaly Detection)
- Experience in performing IEC62443 security assessments
- Experience in system backup technologies
- Experience in developing, evaluating, implementing IEC62443 Security Policy and Procedures
- Experience in Industrial Networks’ Protocols
- Experience in Leading Cybersecurity Projects
- Experience in Cybersecurity Risk Analysis
What else do you need to know?As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate – all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.comAt Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalmindsWe are looking forward to receiving your online application.Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.