Job ID 2095
About the job
TCP Software is hiring a Senior Software Developer, Integrations to design, plan and implement features between our software platforms and applications.
In this role, you will study data sources and their models and plan solutions accordingly before executing integration. You would also be responsible for testing, implementing and maintenance of our software. You would have to identify and implement best integration strategies which can optimize our software productivity. You should be comfortable writing complex codes.
- Work collaboratively to develop software using modern software development principles and state of the art technologies in a cross functional agile development environment.
- Design, Develop, Test, and document cloud hosted web applications.
- Deliver quality code based on unit and automated acceptance tests.
- Review, define, analyze, and improve detailed specifications and implement feature development.
- Ensure that development/integration documentation is adequate, complete, and published.
- Work on test automation to help insure fast delivery of quality products.
- Participate in peer-reviews of code and offer suggestions in line with best-practice design patterns.
- Experience developing with APIs.
Required Technical And Professional Expertise
- 5-7 years of software development experience with C# .NET and MS SQL.
- 2+ years of experience with GitHub issue and code management.
- A comprehensive understanding of object-oriented concepts.
- Excellent coding skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Passion for ingenuity and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in night shift (6:00 PM to 3:00 AM Pakistan Time)
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- Experience with configuring and maintaining CI/CD pipelines, Push/Pull requests, GitHub Best practices.
- Experience with working in AWS.
- Experience with secure engineering principles, security protocols and best practices.
- Accountable and results focused.
What You Can Expect
- International and diverse working environment.
- A creative, talented, and supportive team.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Paid time-off and Sick leaves
- In-Patient Health insurance
- Provident fund and EOBI
- The work/life balance you need to be successful.
- A culture that promotes focus on customers, innovation, teamwork, accountability, and open communication.