Job ID 1793
About the job
At EMPG LABS, an EMPG company, we are looking to further expand our Pakistan engineering office of already 250+. We are most interested in bringing on board colleagues who love to learn, perform, and teach. We are building a high-quality engineering environment with a super focus on delivering value to customers. Your primary responsibility would be to build world-class suite products to support the hyper-growth of our businesses in 16 countries.
Required Skill Set
- Minimum 3 plus years of relevant experience
- Develop new features and maintain existing components in mobile products based on specifications provided by the product.
- To collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Operate effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment.
- Experience building complex applications for the iPhone or iPad using Swift and/or Objective-C.
- Knowledge of iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong in object-oriented programming design & skills.
- A proactive programming style that anticipates and resolves project roadblocks.
- Knowledge of best practices, clean code, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery.
- Experience in working with Agile methodology.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.