Job ID 1458
About the job
We are looking for Senior React.JS Engineers. As a Front-end Developer, you will be the connecting link between designers and backend engineers,converting the UI into a brilliant and extremely fast web interface integrated with backend APIs, usinglatest trends in technology
Experience: 4 to 6+ Years
- Create the look, layout, and features of the website to deliver a fully functional frontend
- interfaces that are extremely fast to load.
- Convert designs to web pages / HTML, JS, and CSS.
- Maintain and update all JS libraries/plugins.
- Implement and maintain high-quality SEO policies and incorporate them with content
- produced for the website
- Create mock-ups for proposed project pages and update them as needed
- Build mobile-friendly and responsive web interfaces using the latest technologies.
- Work with stakeholders to understand and document software requirements and ensure
- Android apps delivered are of high quality.
- Collaborate and work in a team environment with Product, Design, Development and QA
- Deliver web applications as an individual contributor.
- Implement new features in a highly collaborative environment with product managers, and
- other Web, Backend, and iOS mobile engineers
- Share technical solutions and product ideas with the broader team through design review and
- code review.
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate the use
- cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
- Conduct code reviews and make sure the code is of high quality and follows best practices.
- Good understanding of both graphic design and computer programming
- Deep expertise and hands-on experience with Web Applications and programming languages such
- Deep functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..)
- is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong understanding of the nature of asynchronous programming
- Ability to write well-documented and clean code.
- Solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with unit testing and test-driven development
- Experience with using third-party API’s/integrations
- Experience with user authentication flows (such as OAuth)
- Experience in integrating with analytics and tracking tools
- Experience working with Git in a CI/CD environment
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence or similar tools
- Strong knowledge of continuous integration practices.
- Experience and thorough understanding of Agile Software Development
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving skills.
- Strong communication and soft skills, able to motivate, mentor and help fellow developers as well
- as communicate complex ideas effectively
- Detail-oriented and exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exercises independence and self-motivation while still being able to work with others
- collaboratively with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Self-motivated with positive energy