Job ID 1353
Devsinc is a US-based global web and mobile application service provider with the distinctive talent to give our clients a unique and unmatched experience. Headquartered in California, while having our core team in Pakistan, our company is able to work around the clock to provide software and IT solutions to our clients around the globe.
We are looking for a Senior Python Developer to build functional and efficient server-side applications. Senior Python Developer responsibilities include participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle and coaching junior developers.
If you’re a seasoned developer with a love for back-end technologies, we’d like to meet you. Your ultimate goal is to create high-quality products that meet customer needs.
- Writes effective and scalable Python codes.
- Helps design and implement functional requirements.
- Designs and implements robust applications.
- Builds back-end features in Python that are efficient.
- Writes well-crafted, well-tested, readable, and maintainable code.
- Debugs applications to ensure low latency and high availability.
- Designs and implements low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Collaborates with UX/UI designers to implement design into the code.
- Integrates user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Participates in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge.
- Supervises the testing of software and ensures that all the bugs are fixed.
Requirements and skills
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required.
- Proven previous work experience as a Senior Python Developer of more than 2-3 years.
- System administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network-related fields are a plus.
- Good knowledge of Python frameworks such as Django, CherryPy, etc.