Job ID 1789
About the job
Job Title: Senior Officer DT Software Engineering & DevOps
Department: Digital Technologies
Reporting to: Senior Manager IT Software Engineering & DevOps
Job Type: Permanent
- Test overall system using appropriate testing techniques and instruments
- Prevent bugs early in Software development process
- Ensure Quality of products and developments is according to the customer requirement
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback.
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Prioritize and plan testing activities
- Play the role of test engineer, design, develop, and execute manual and automated test cases
- Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management
- Perform regression testing
Eligibility Criteria (Education, Knowledge, Experience and Skills)
- At-least Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Computer Science / Information Technology
- At least 1 – 3 years of relevant experience
Skills – Job Specific:
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Proven work Experience in Test Automation Framework (Selenium, Appium, Cypress)
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with performance Testing (Jmeter).
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback and turning it into process improvements
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them
Skills – Generic:
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and deliver results
- Strong result orientation
- Have a keen attention to accuracy, proficiency, and time management
- Good analytical skills and good decision-making skills
- Well organized, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence