Job ID 1475
About the job
A suitable candidate for this role would be:
- Holding a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in CS/IT/Software Engineering from HEC recognized university.
- Possessing excellent English communication skills.
- Must be capable enough to work independently/without supervision with clients based in the US and European regions.
- Having at least 4 to 6 years of hands-on experience in developing web based projects from scratch using Node.js for back-end development and React.js/ Vue.js for front end development.
- Core Web Development Fundamentals: HTML, CSS, CSS pre-compilers like Sass and Less
- Skills in one or more chosen frameworks/libraries like jQuery or Bootstrap.
- Knowledge of RDBMS and NoSQL