Job ID 2970
About the job
Who are we?
Afiniti is the world’s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing™ uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
As an Integration and Deployment Engineer, the candidate will be responsible to provide technical expertise to contact center routing platforms. The candidate will ensure smooth deployment and integration of Afiniti products with Clients’ contact center solutions. The candidate will work as an Integration and Deployment Expert and coordinate with clients’ technical counterparts to assess the technical environment and ensure smooth deployment from the perspective of contact center platforms.
- Engage with customers to develop trusted technology advisor relationships with key decision makers.
- Work with customers to discover and gather technical and business requirements.
- Assist in pre-sales in customer meetings to answer technical questions.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to educate customers on solution and service benefits relevant to their business/technology needs and goals.
- Create solutions to meet customer requirements within industry and technology best practices.
- Develop a technical roadmap for the overall solution including high-level design, integration, and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Liaise with customer and internal staff throughout project delivery to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Share knowledge of product benefits and capability in ongoing training sessions with technical and non-technical staff internally and with clients.
- Demonstrated ability to adopt new technologies swiftly and recommend appropriate technologies for real-time business opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to design and recommend product features requirement and customer delivery.
Good To Have
- Integration and Deployment Engineers should be well versed with the Contact Center Solutions including Cisco UCCE and other routing platforms.
- Should understand contact center workflows, including IVR, pre-routing, post-routing, and reporting solutions.
- Has the ability to understand, and modify call routing scripts to cater to required needs for integration.
- Extensive knowledge of Routing Application Design, IVRs call flows, and their troubleshooting skills via logs.
- Experienced in designing and implementing call flow and IVR scripting logic within a high-volume call center in a single-tenant/multi-tenant, single-acd/multiple-acd environment.
YOU WILL HAVE
- Experience: 5- 7 years.
- Education: BS/MS degree in Computers/IT/ Management Information Systems/Electronics/Telecom.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of programming languages.
- Good understanding of SQL programming, and relational databases.
- Good understanding of Java and VXML applications
- Good understanding of distributed computing and multi-threaded applications.
- Good understanding of Linux, containers, and micro-services architecture.
- Prior experience in contact center technology of Cisco UCCE is a plus.
Salary and Package
As well as a competitive base salary dependent on the number of years of experience, we also offer corporate benefits.