Job ID 2101
About the job
About TCP (TimeClock Plus):
For more than 30 years, TCP has helped organizations engage their people by providing flexible, mobile timekeeping and workforce management solutions. Trusted by tens of thousands of customers and millions of users, TCP delivers best-in-class technology and personalized support to organizations of all sizes in the public and private sector to meet their complex timekeeping, employee scheduling, leave management and other workforce needs. We recently embraced our new, refreshed brand which we feel fully embodies our commitment to innovation while also completing our first acquisition of Humanity, an industry-leading cloud-based scheduling platform. Growth is happening and our vision for a successful future is clear – We’d love for you to join us on this journey! For more information on TCP, visit www.tcpsoftware.com or follow us on LinkedIn or Facebook.
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our team and work on building, deploying, and maintaining our software systems. The successful candidate will work closely with our development and operations teams to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of our software delivery pipeline. The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining automation tools and infrastructure, as well as collaborating with other teams to implement DevOps best practices.
- Design, build, and maintain automation tools and infrastructure for software development, testing, and deployment
- Collaborate with development and operations teams to implement DevOps best practices and optimize our software delivery pipeline
- Implement and maintain continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines
- Monitor and maintain system health and performance, ensuring high availability and reliability of our applications
- Work closely with development teams to ensure code quality, security, and compliance with coding standards and best practices
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to software deployment and infrastructure
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, including system diagrams, standard operating procedures, and runbooks
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field
- 3-6 years of experience in a DevOps role
- Strong understanding of software development principles and practices, including agile methodologies
- Experience with DevOps tools and technologies, such as Jenkins, Git, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Hands on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively to solve complex problems
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- DevOps certifications, such as AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Bash, or Ruby
- Experience with containerization and container orchestration platforms, such as Docker and Kubernetes