Job ID 1372
About the job
Immediately requires Business Analysts in one of its three offices based in Johar Town, Lahore.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a liaison between end users and software development/testing teams
- Identify stakeholders and arrange workshops with them to elicit requirements
- Review clients’ operational procedures and methods; define and analyze business activities; identify best practices, and recommend improvements.
- Analyze the requirements in order to identify gaps.
- Develop design documents including requirements and functional specifications.
- Design Wireframes / NFPs to demonstrate application workflows.
- Develop and maintain project schedules and produce project reports/documentation.
- Perform impact analysis for changing business requirements.
- Develop/present product demos to give look and feel to the client.
- Experience: 5+ Years
- Hands-on and active support for colleagues
- Professional and tidy appearance
- Courteous and prompt telephone manner
- Keeping all promises within the deadlines agreed
- Consistently working at a level consistent with, or higher than agreed divisional service levels
Tools & Technologies:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio
- Balsamiq / SmartDraw / Wireframing tools