Job ID 2302
About the job
Confiz is a global technology services and solutions company, catering to small, medium, and large enterprises, with multiple fortune 100 customers in retail, CPG, manufacturing, and other verticals.
Our areas of expertise include Cloud, Data Analytics and Business Intelligence, Microsoft Power Platform, Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP and CRM, Bespoke Development and Consulting, as well as our flagship solutions Shopper Value (retail footfall measurement solution) and C-Analytics (Business Intelligence dashboard for KPI tracking).
We are looking for an energetic and dynamic Senior Accounts Analyst who can lead revenue and receivable cycle as well month end reporting for Confiz Limited and its subsidiaries. Senior Accounts Analyst will report to Associate Manager Finance.
- Ensure the billing submission is on time and reviewed by respective line managers to ensure accuracy.
- Ensure all invoices to the customers are raised in accordance with Finance’s SLA.
- Review all outgoing documents (i.e., sales contracts, invoices etc.) to ensure the accuracy of calculation and other facts stated on such documents.
- Ensure contract list for Bespoke segment stays up to date to reflect the latest sales position as well as the invoices raised against those contracts.
- Ensure receivable balance is kept low by actively following up with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Perform Billability and variance analysis at each month end to understand and communicate the underlying variable of financial results.
- Ensure compliance with all documented SOP’s religiously on ongoing basis.
- Assist other finance team members as and when required.
- Qualified or part qualified CA/ACCA/CIMA with 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proficient user of ERP, MS Office (mainly Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
We have an amazing team of 600+ individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects & products. Our customer base includes fortune 5 retail and CPG companies, leading store chains, fast growth fintech and multiple Silicon Valley startups.
What makes Confiz stand out is our focus on processes and culture. Confiz is CMMi Level 3 and ISO 9001:2015 certified. We have a vibrant culture of learning via collaboration and making workplace fun.
People who work with us work with the cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, medical benefits).
To know more about Confiz Limited, visit: https://web.facebook.com/lifeatconfiz