Job ID 3455
About the job
As a Team lead at OK Estate and Builders, you will be responsible for leading a group of sales & marketing professionals and driving the team’s performance. You will be responsible for managing client relationships, timely responses to leads and their follow-ups, reporting to the Director, ensuring team targets and adheres to all relevant policies and regulations.
• Lead, mentor, and develop a team of sales & marketing professionals
• Manage client relationships and ensure customer satisfaction
• Timely responses to leads and their follow-ups
• Identify, assess, and mitigate risks
• Introduce strategies to further increase sales as a whole
• Develop and implement policies and procedures to improve team performance and efficiency
• Ensure compliance with all relevant policies, regulations, and industry standards
• Ensure the team targets are accomplished
• Foster a culture of innovation, excellence, and continuous improvement
• Minimum of 3-4 years of relevant experience in a leadership position in the construction industry.
• Proven track record of successfully fulfilling team targets.
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Experience in client management and stakeholder engagement
• Knowledge of relevant policies, regulations, and industry standards
• Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or a related field
Competitive Market Salary + Incentives and Bonuses.
If you meet the requirements for this position and are passionate about leading a team to deliver exceptional results, we encourage you to apply.