Job ID 4726
Superb is on a mission to change the way restaurants work by introducing Guest Experience Management.
Today, restaurants must provide every guest with a personal experience. But, the use of multiple systems that don’t speak together makes it impossible for them to operate efficiently and collect insights they need to manage guest relationships and turn guests into regulars.
Superb is the world’s #1 Guest Experience Management platform collecting all the tools to run a restaurant while collecting guest data to provide personal experiences, build guest relationships, increase retention and maximize revenue.
About the Role:
We are looking for a remote QA engineer to join our company! In this position, you will play a key role when it comes to delivering a high quality experience for restaurants and guests that use our products. You will also lead and contribute to initiatives that make us work more efficiently to ensure quality – e.g., tools, automation and processes. Both manual and automated testing will be in the scope of the role.
Your initial focus will be to support our cross-functional Web team that manages our reservation product. Given our presence in the market, this is an opportunity to make a mark across thousands of restaurants and millions of guests!
What You’ll Do:
- Be an integral part of the product development team (Web focus), working with all functions to bring quality to the product
- Create test plans and test cases
- Hands-on executing manual tests and, when needed, implete automated tests for CI and pre-release, regression purposes
- Find bugs before going to production
- Report defects, track and validate issues that have been caught in production
- Act as champion of quality and actively share risks and concerns with the team as well as suggestions for mitigation
- Work in a lightweight scrum process where we constantly streamline our tools and workflows – making sure that each workday is productive and stimulating
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years of quality assurance experience
- A logical approach with capacity to appropriately decide on test strategy for main use cases, edge cases as well as unintended uses of our products
- Strong technical aptitude with capacity to identify root causes to problems and build E2E tests using Cypress or similar tools
- Curiosity and a highly collaborative work style, a wish to share what you already know, and actively bring with suggestions on how to improve quality
- Practical knowledge of agile development
- Passion and pride for delivering products with great end-user experience
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Experience and interest in working in a startup environment and with a highly international team
Note: we recognize imposter syndrome is real. Any candidate that does not perfectly fit every skill we are looking for in this role is still strongly encouraged to apply
Sounds like a Superb opportunity?
We will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate, so don’t think twice, send your application to us. We are excited to hear from you, don’t hesitate to apply!
We only accept applications in English.
Read more about us here: https://www.superbexperience.com/
We have some Superb Perks:
- Learning and sharing environment
- Flexible working hours
- Need some vacation days to recharge and go explore the world? At Superb you always have some vacation paid in advance so you don’t have to worry about getting that extra mojito.
- An international team – we are a lot of different nationalities working together!
- Is it your birthday? Have the day off to celebrate and enjoy the way you deserve
Superb is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within the company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status