Job ID 5125
Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs 2023 has been announced through the advertisement and applications from the suitable persons are invited on the prescribed application form. In these Latest Revenue Department Punjab Jobs the eligible Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Jobs in Pakistan 2023 after the complete recruitment process.
|Hiring Organization||Board of Revenue BOR Punjab|
|Education Requirements||Literate to Masters|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||50+|
|Watch Jobs Videos|
Latest Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs 2023
|Sr No||Name of Post|
|1||Principal Software Engineer|
|3||Senior Security Specialist|
|4||Principal Quality Assurance Engineer|
|5||Principal Database Administration|
|6||Assistant Director Operations|
NUML University Jobs 2023
? Latest Vacancies?
|Sr NO||Name of Post|
|3||Land Administration Specialist|
|5||Monitoring and Evaluation Associate|
|6||Community Engagment Associate|
|8||Database and Network Specialist|
|9||Land Revenue Specialist|
|10||Quality Assurance Specialist|
|Name of Post||Total Post|
|Quality Assurance Analyst||16|
|Land Administration Specialist||01|
|Data Base and Network Specialist||01|
|Land Revenue Specialist||01|
|Quality Assurance Specialist||01|
Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs 2023
? Latest Vacancies?
Read More: Government of Punjab Jobs
How to Apply for Revenue Department Punjab Jobs 2023?
- The candidates having domicile from Punjab are eligible to apply
- All above project posts are purely temporary, on contract basis, under the Contract Appointment Policy, 2004, for a limited period;
- The selected would have no right of regularization of his contract whatsoever,
- The decision of the Authority shall be final and would not be challenged in any court of law;
- Competent Authority may accept or reject any application / process of recruitment at any stage, without assigning any reason;
- A project based lump sum salary package shall be admissible for these posts & selectee shall have no right to claim usual allowances, as defined against other regular/contract posts.
- The application must be accompanied with attested copies of educational certificate, experience. certificate, copy of CNIC, two passport size latest pictures, domicile certificate and other relevant documents;
- Candidates from the public sector organization,-can apply through proper channel along with NOC from their respective departments;
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview;
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for test / interview;
- The applications must reach in the office through registered mail. The incomplete applications and received after given time period shall not be entertained at all.