Job ID 1622
The Punjab Public Service Commission has released its new advertisement. Residents of Punjab waiting for the PPSC Jobs New Advertisement are welcome to apply for these employment opportunities (PPSC Jobs PPSC Advertisement No. 30 Partial Modification | Online Apply Procedure).
The PPSC has announced a notice regarding the Partial Modification of PPSC Advertisement No. 30, released in 2022, but candidates can apply online till 3rd March 2023, for Serial No. 267 posts.
Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs are available for Punjab domicile holders. This recruitment reserves quotas for Females and Transgender people. Minorities Quota is also observed as per the PPSC Rules & Regulations.
The PPSC Latest Advertisement is available on the PPSC’s website (https://www.ppsc.gop.pk/). It also appeared in Pakistani Newspapers such as the Daily Jang, Express Newspaper, and The Nation.
|Posted on:||17th February 2023|
|Education:||Bachelor, Master, MBBS, MBA, M.Phil, LLB, MS|
|Last Date:||March 03, 2023|
|Company:||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Address:||Secretary, PPSC – Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore|
The Current PPSC Advertisement No. 30 hires applications to recruit staff for the Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department, Women Development Department, Energy Department, and HR & Minorities Affairs Department.
Jobs are opening for :
- Deputy Director
- Gender Monitoring Specialist
- Assistant Electric Inspector
- Electric Sub Inspector
- Network System Engineer
- Communication Specialist
- Office Assistant.
These positions require applicants with
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree
- Diploma in Associate EngineerinG
- LLB Qualifications with related experience and skills.
- The age limitation, skills requirements, and experience requirements are briefly described in the advertisement. Candidates from any district of Punjab Province can apply for these vacancies.
How to Apply for PPSC Jobs?
- Visit the official PPSC website https://www.ppsc.gop.pk/ and click the “Apply Online” button.
- Select the post for which you want to apply and click the “Proceed” button after viewing all the information about the post/eligibility.
- Read the “Important Instructions” and “EPay User Manual,” select the undertaking checkbox and
Click the “Apply Online” button.
- Enter your CNIC Number and click the “Proceed” Button.
- Candidates should provide personal information and save it.
Click the “Proceed” button to proceed with your application.
- Applicants must pay the Application Processing Fee as per the given procedure.
- Candidates should upload the latest photograph and scanned copy of CNIC.
- Candidates must add their qualifications and save the information.
- After completing all the requirements, candidates must verify the information and submit the Online Application Form.
PPSC Jobs Advertisement No. 30 Partial Modification Notice
PPSC Advertisement No. 30/2022