PEEF has allocated 20% of its total scholarships to Special Quota(SQ) category. The Special Quota Scholarships are awarded under five categories.
- Children of government employees of BPS 1-4 (Children of Both Serving and Retired Govt. servants are eligible )
- Children belonging to minority religion
- Special Children (Disabled)
- The Children of civilians martyred in terrorist’s attacks
Process For the Award of Scholarships
Intermediate and Graduation Level
- Newspaper advertisement is released and applications are invited from students to apply online with in due date.
- The applications received are scrutinized and eligible students are shortlisted against scholarships allocated for each district, category and gender
- Intimation letters and scholarship application forms are sent at the residential addresses of the shortlisted students
- shortlisted students fills in and return back the scholarship application forms to PEEF
- All the received forms are scrutinized and verified
- District, category and gender wise merit lists are prepared for the award of scholarships
- Scholarships are awarded through the respective educational institutions where PEEF scholars are currently enrolled