Job ID 1450
We are looking for a .NET Developer to join our fast-growing company. Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Participate in requirement analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- 4- year Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering from HEC-recognized universities.
- Must have 3 years of experience
- Command over ASP.NET & MVC framework and databases like MYSQL and SQL Server.
- Familiarity with .NET languages (C#, Visual Basic, HTML5), Net Core, Angular, REACT, etc.
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g., C#, Visual Basic . NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Knowledge of REST and RPC APIs
- Able to work well in a team setting
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract