Job ID 1969
New apprenticeship opportunities are opening for Pakistani Nationals at National Foods Limited. This National Foods Limited Apprenticeship Program 2023 Advertisement is announced through the Daily Jang Newspaper.
The National Foods Limited (NFL) is a Pakistani food products company founded in 1970 as a spice company. Based in Karachi, Pakistan, NFL is a multinational food products company that started as a spice company. As one of Pakistan’s leading food products companies, it produces many products.
|Posted on:||3 March 2023|
|Last Date:||March 05, 2023|
|Company:||National Foods Limited|
|Address:||National Foods Limited, Gujranwala|
Apprenticeship Program Details:
- Duration: 2 Years
- Qualifications: DAE/Minimum National Vocational Qualification Framework Level 05
- Location: Gujranwala Plant or may be relocated as per the business requirements
- Machine Operator: DAE Mechanical/Chemical
- Maintenance Technician: DAE Mechanical
- Electrical/Instrument Technician: DAE Electrical/Electronics
How to Apply?
- Desired individuals can submit CVs online through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candidates must write the Apprenticeship Program in the subject line of the email.
- The CVs should be submitted before 5th March 2023.
National Foods Limited Apprenticeship Program 2023 Advertisement