Job ID 1365
About the job
Immediately requires a Legal Executive for one of its three offices based in Johar Town, Lahore.
- Review and vet day-to-day legal agreements such MOU’s, NDAs (bilateral and unilateral), Service Agreements, Supply Agreements.
- Develop and prepare the necessary legal documents for the organization’s operations and notify Director if there is a need for change.
- Co-ordinate with relevant department(s) on legal issues related to projects, new products, procurement of services etc.
- Participate in meetings; within and outside of company.
- Handle all of the administrative part like maintaining, updating and keeping a track of the important legal documents and to make them available whenever there is a requirement.
- Research over newer laws and regulations and their impact on stakeholder for guiding the company accordingly.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with law.
- Summarize a step by step guide as to the methods of arbitration to familiarize the heads on the on-goings of arbitration.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Law / Legal Studies/ Corporate Law preferably University of London
- 1+ years of professional experience in a similar capacity
- Must be a Court License Holder
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Urdu
- Ability to prepare complex legal documents
- Knowledge of all applicable laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work Independently
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills