Job ID 2303
About the job
About HR ways
HR Ways is a Tech Recruitment Company that helps candidates like yours, make it into world’s & Pakistan’s largest & Top Product platforms. With HR Ways, your recruitment process becomes seamless as we connect you with top employers for quick interviews and easier than ever on-boarding process. We also help you get the best deals and 360 Analysis of the company that you’d like to join. And oh, we recently placed Engineers in Emirates & Ebay!
Company Details ;
We are specializes in providing innovative IT solutions to agencies, enterprises and startups. We provide engineering team extensions in Ruby on Rails, ReactJS, React Native, Python, Node and TypeScript.
Our team consists of leads with experience working as part of teams delivering seamless solutions to top tier companies across the world, with cutting edge technologies in the Health, EdTech, Agriculture, Travel and other domains.
Head Office: Dubai ( but current position location at karachi)
- On hand Experience on PHP (Laravel)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Hands on experience on MySQL, MongoDB , SOAP WSDL, REST API
- Experience in designing and developing responsive websites
- Experience in customizing plugins
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- A passion for startups and for solving tough problems
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field Master’s is preferred. Professional certifications/diplomas will be a plus point
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
- Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Creative and efficient problem solver.
Skills & Expertise;
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
Company Strength; 11 – 50 employees
Work Timings: Monday to Friday 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM
Salary; Depends on the level of expertise.
share your resume at (firstname.lastname@example.org)