Job ID 1736
Premier Choice International – a leading real estate organization, with multiple mega-projects in Pakistan, UAE and US is looking for a Senior Architect who shall be responsible for producing architectural drawings for all current and upcoming projects. He/she should have a high level of understanding of durability and strength of building materials, as well as a skillful and aesthetic approach about use of light, color and textures in a space.
Premier Choice is an international real estate development company. We specialize in developing high-end residential apartments and commercial complexes in Pakistan, Canada and UAE.
- Responsible for producing architectural working drawings including all details for architectural interior projects including millwork, tile, elevations, plans, sections and RCPs.
- Designing and building interiors for safety, functionality and aesthetics.
- Drafting plans to create or refinish spaces as per clients’ taste/choice.
- Creating interior architectural plans while giving due consideration to lighting and furnishing.
- Creating design plans through mutual consultation of all stakeholders (showing placement of walls, windows, doors, plumbing, electrical systems, ventilation, structural accents and furnishings).
- Maintaining & organizing project files, schedules and specifications.
- Making site visits and assisting in construction supervision.
- Working with the entire team, in office and with outside consultants.
- Timely facilitation on multiple projects simultaneously.
- At least 4-year Bachelor’s degree in Architecture (preferably Master’s).
- At least 8 years of professional experience (with medium to large-scale architectural designing).
- High-level of expertise with CAD and BIM applications (including BIM Modeler, AutoCAD, 3Ds Max, SketchUp, ArchiCad, V-Ray for 3DsMax, V-Ray for Sketch Up, Atlantis Studio, Twinmotion, Animate 3D).
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, deadline driven and a fast-paced team player.
- Strong understanding of architectural conventions, including floor plans, elevations, sections, RCP, electrical and millwork.
- Experience in traditional and modern detailing.
- Experience of producing as-built documents
- Must possess strong presentation skills including both hand-drawing and computer as well as Photoshop presentations.