Job ID 2997
Latest District Session Judge West Islamabad Jobs March 2023 has been announce through latest advertisement Application are Invited from Pakistani Nationals to fill In the Vacant Posts Mention below in the establishment of District Session Judge West Islamabad.In these Latest Govt Jobs in Islamabad the Male or Female candidate can Apply in these Jobs and can get these Jobs in Pakistan after Completion of Jobs Procedure.
|Hiring Organization||District Session Judge|
|Education Requirements||Primary to Masters|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||100+|
|Newspaper||Jang / Express|
|Address||District Session Judge Islamabad|
|Watch Jobs Videos|
Latest District Session Judge West Islamabad Jobs March 2023 Advertisement
|Sr No||Name of Post|
|1||Data Processing Officer|
|2||Assistant Private Secretary|
|3||Assistant Hardware Network|
|4||Identity Section Incharge|
|5||Archive Section Incharge|
|9||Data Entry Operator|
|10||Lower Division Clerk|
|11||Assistant Record Keeper|
Pak Army Civilian Jobs 2023
? 1500+ Vacancies?
How to Apply for Latest Govt Jobs in Islamabad?
- Details of Regional/Provincial, Gender and Disability Quotas will be observed as under:
- Islamabad:50%, FATA:2%, Punjab, Sindh, KP and Balochistan:12% (each), women 10%, Disabled Persons: 2%25% through test, conducted by the same agency as for initial recruitment, from the member of establishment of the Civil & Sessions Courts ICT, Islamabad-West, having minimum qualification for the initial recruitment without considering age limit. If required members of candidates do not qualify, the posts shall be filled in on merit as prescribed (Only for the post of DEOS).
- Five (05) years general age relaxation and other age relaxation, if any, will be admissible as per prescribed rules of Government of Pakistan.
- Last date for submission of application form shall be 15 days from the date of this publication.
- Test date will be conveyed to the eligible candidates by the ITS.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests/interviews.
- Only eligible and short listed candidates will be called for test/interview. Government Servants shall apply through proper channel. The salary will be paid as per pay scale admissible under the rules.
- There shall be no carry forward for the posts of women quota.
- The number of posts of each cadre may increase or decrease:
- The authority may at its discretion leave any post un-filled for any valid reasons;
- The criteria for the Written Test/Interview for the posts from BPS-5 and above will be the same as prescribed in the Islamabad Capital Territory Civil &Sessions Courts Ministerial Establishment Service Rules, 2011.
- Please visit ITS website www.itspak.org to apply for desired post(s) and for further information.