Job ID 1767
- Write “clean”, well-designed code with the required functionality/module.
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Test the site/page for every conceivable error and get feedback from the QA.
- Write efficient Database Queries to speed up the modules/components.
- Keep track of your development branches and consistently update your ongoing development with the master branch (live project) to avoid inconvenience at the deployment time.
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serve as a liaison between development staff and project manager.
- Maintain Responsiveness of the modules/component’s overall browser/devices.
Requirements and skills:
- Proven 1+ software development experience in Laravel Framework.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools i.e., Git, and developing web services
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
First Shift (Day)
1 Year – 4 Years
Mar 18, 2023
Feb 17, 2023