Job ID 2534
About the job
We are hiring a Laravel Developer to join our project team. You will be responsible for designing and creating projects using Laravel framework and PHP, and assist the team in delivering high-quality web applications, services, and tools for our business.
To ensure success as a Laravel developer you should be adept at utilizing Laravel’s GUI and be able to design a PHP application from start to finish. A top-notch Laravel developer will be able to leverage their expertise and experience of the framework to independently produce complete solutions in a short turnaround time.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks Laravel.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- API implementation, Integration & Testing
- Strong understanding of Database Schema, Design and SQL/MySQL
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Demonstrate teamwork to work effectively within a team and across functional groups.
- Complete understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience managing and working with technical personnel.
- Excellent communication and team-building skills
- Client Communication & good grip on English language.
- Having experience on other stacks is a plus (E.g., MERN, MEAN)
1+ years of professional experience working with Laravel.
Office Location: Johar Town, Lahore
Job Type: Permanent / Office based