Job ID 1485
About the job
Immediately requires a Korber WMS Solution Consultant in one of its three offices based in Johar Town, Lahore.
- Manage project timeline and budget including resource allocation and project documentation
- Provide timely status updates and time sheet approval
- Lead workshops to gather customer requirements, convert business requirements into technical design documents using Microsoft Visio, Word, Project and Excel
- Run daily sessions with teams to configure, develop, debug and troubleshoot solutions per design documents.
- Lead teams by performing client demos such as functional application and test solutions to meet customer requirements
- Assist in training of customer management team and end-users
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field.
- Must have 5 plus years’ relevant experience in a similar environment.
- Must have previous experience managing implementation projects.
- Should have some technical and programming skills including database (SQL / Oracle) queries and stored procedures.
- Should have previous experience with WMS implementations and working closely with OPS teams.
- Should have some knowledge of WMS hardware such as printers, RF, conveyors, etc.
- Should have reporting experience (Cognos, Business Objects, SSRS).
- It’s a plus to have Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) expertise in Körber/HighJump Software, RedPrairie (JDA), Manhattan Associates, SAP- WM, Oracle-WM, Accellos, Infor, etc
- Good to have some Labeling (Bartender or Loftware) experience.
- Must have excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and self-manage.
- Strong consulting, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Should have supply chain and distribution industry knowledge and experience.