Job ID 3931
The Pakistan Army is offering the opportunity to become a Medical Cadet for the year 2023 through online registration. This program is available in Army Administered Medical Colleges located in Rawalpindi, Lahore, Quetta, Karachi, Multan, Bahawalpur and Kahrian.
The 48th MBBS and 26th BDS Entry 2023 are accepting applications from interested male candidates across Pakistan. Online registration has already begun and will continue until July 20th, 2023.
To be eligible for this program, applicants must meet specific qualifications. The official website of the Pakistan Army, www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk, is where all online registrations should take place.
Join Pak Army as Medical Cadet Vacancies 2023
|Published On||June 19, 2023|
|Last Date||July 20, 2023|
|No of Seats||1000+|
|Job Location||AJK, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan|
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak Army as Medical Cadet 2023
- FSc (Pre-Medical) with minimum 70% marks or ‘A’ level passed in Biology, Physics, and Chemistry with a minimum grade of C.
- Candidates who have passed the FSc Part-1 Examination with a minimum of 70% marks and appeared/are appearing in the FSC Part-2/ Final Examination can apply for “Hope Certificates” from the Head of the institutions. Such candidates must deposit an attested copy of the FSC Part-2 Certificate/ Mark Sheets to PA Directorate (PA-3C) General Headquarters (GHQ) Rwp within 5 days of the announcement of the result; otherwise, their selection will not be processed further.
- 17-21 years (relaxable for three months both in upper and lower age limit).
- 5 ft 4 in (162.4 cm)
- Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit Baltistan.
How to Register Online for Pakistan Army Medical Cadet 2023?
Those interested in becoming a Medical Cadet for the Pakistan Army in 2023 can do so by registering online at the official website https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
The date and time of the test will be communicated via email to each candidate, and once assigned, cannot be changed.
Candidates must report on the exact date and time provided on their computerized roll no slip for the preliminary test, and bring along the required documents (listed in the advertisement) while also paying the prospectus fee on the day of the test.
It is important that candidates have a working knowledge of computers. Online registration will remain open from June 19th until July 20th, 2023.
1. Preliminary Tests:
- Preliminary tests will be held from 24 July to 11 August 2023.
- The candidates may report at the nearest AS&RCs for registration/ allotment of roll no along with necessary documents and prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities.
- The candidates will bring these documents on the day of the test as well.
2. Important Points:
- Candidates who apply for admission as Medical Cadet (for Army only) in
- Army Medical College, Rawalpindi
- CMH Lahore Medical College
- Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences
- CMH Multan Institute of Medical Sciences
- Karachi Institute of Medical Sciences
- CMH Bahawalpur Institute of Medical Sciences
- CMH Kharian Medical College
In order to be eligible, it is necessary to have achieved a minimum score of 65 on the current MDCAT (National Medical & Dental College Admission Test) administered by the Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC).
On the first page of the Application form, the candidate is required to indicate the name of the college they are applying for from the list provided. The candidate may also choose to prioritize colleges.
It is important for candidates to carefully specify their college choices during internet registration. Once a candidate has been selected on merit for a particular institution, they cannot be transferred to another.
Candidates who have not registered for their respective regional exams will be ineligible for MBBS in any of the mentioned medical colleges.
The written test will consist of multiple-choice questions from English, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry. Candidates who are successful in the written test will undergo physical medical tests at AS&RCs.
3. Physical Tests:
- 1.6 Km run – 08 minutes
- Push Ups – 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Sit Ups – 20 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Pull Ups – 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Ditch Crossing – 7′.4′′ × 7′.4′′ and 4′ deep
4. Preliminary Selection:
- The candidates will undergo initial medical tests at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs).
5. Further Selection Procedure:
- Shortlisted candidates will receive notice for intelligence/ personality tests and interviews by the General Headquarters (GHQ) selection board at Army Medical College, Rawalpindi through the website as well as call up letter.
- Medical Examination of recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby CMHs.
- Final selection will be made at General Headquarters (GHQ) on the basis of the candidate’s overall performance.
6. Academic Discipline:
- MBBS: 5 years study at Army Medical Colleges Rawalpindi, Lahore, Quetta, Karachi, Bahawalpur, Kharian & Multan.
- BDS: 4 years study at Army Medical College Rawalpindi.
- Priority of Discipline: 22×weeks basic training (BMT) at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Kakul after completion of final professional examination.
7. Documents Required at AS&RCs:
Candidates will deposit the following documents at the time of registration/ at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs) :
- 1×Attested photocopy of Matric certificate. In the case of ‘O’ Level/ ‘A’ Level, submission of an equivalence certificate issued by IBCC is mandatory.
- 1×Attested photocopies of computerized CNIC or Form ‘B’ issued by NADRA.
- 1×Attested photocopies of FSC Part-1 (Pre-Medical) details marks certificate and “Hope” certificate from the Principal of the college that the candidate will get a minimum of 70% marks in the FSC Part-2 Examination.
- Attested passport-size photographs must be pasted on the application form.
- Candidates who have already cleared FSC Part-2 (Pre-Medical) will produce 1×attested photocopies of Detail Marks Sheets (DMC).
- Candidates will deposit crossed postal order of Rs.100/- in favor of the Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), General Headquarters (GHQ) Rawalpindi. Pay Order / Bank Draft will not be accepted.
- Finally, selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Army for a minimum period of 13 years. The applicability of the bond will commence on completion MBBS degree course at the respective Medical College.