Job ID 2561
About the job
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, Trilogy. Have you got what it takes?Join Trilogy, the ultimate destination for software engineers seeking a rewarding and challenging job! Our fully remote team of world-class coders is seeking top talent to help us revolutionize software products for our clients. With cutting-edge cloud-native technologies and our advanced development process, you’ll have the chance to master new products and technologies while earning a six-figure salary in US Dollars, with the potential to double your compensation as you progress within our engineering organization.At Trilogy, we’re all about self-directed, hardworking developers who thrive on tackling complex challenges. We’ve been working 100% remotely for over 15 years and have perfected a global asynchronous model that lets you work hard for eight-hour shifts three or four days a week, with a flexible workweek that never goes over 40 hours. So if you’re ready to join a team that values your skills and knows how to get things done, come work with us at Trilogy!
What You Will Be Doing
- Implementing new features on existing software products by solving complex implementation problems and making the appropriate technical decisions.
- Fixing bugs to permanently eliminate defects that impair product functionality.
- Reviewing code from other developers to ensure they meet strict code quality standards and will not cause a regression.
- Performing root cause analyses that investigate defects based on reported outages, and create product fixes.
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Dealing with unclear expectations or non-technical managers. Every task will have a clear scope and objective for you to implement, defined by a technical VP of Engineering.
- Executing repeated tasks for the same product using the same tech stack. Our portfolio of 60+ products ensures you are always tackling new challenges.
- Managing projects or stakeholders. We have automated management overhead so you can focus entirely on programming.
Java Software Developer Key ResponsibilitiesDeliver flawless features and bug fixes that make customers delighted with Trilogy products
- Commercial software development experience
- The ability to solve complex implementation problems and bug fixes independently with minimal guidance
- Available to work at least 20 hours/week between 19:00 – 03:00 UTC
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today’s modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $50 USD/hour, which equates to $100,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic
.What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/password-recovery if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-3888-PK-Islamaba-JavaSoftwareDe