Job ID 1803
About the job
We’re looking to hire multiple iOS Engineers across various levels (junior, mid and senior) to build and maintain and advance our mobile application as we grow to millions of monthly active users across the region and beyond.
In This Role, You Will
- Work closely with other teams from the early stages of design all the way through identifying and resolving production issues, and handling the complete SDLC.
- Support a wide range of products focusing on automation, availability and performance, and above all reliability as well as supporting mobile engineers and business intelligence leading up to, during and after each sprint.
- Live true to our ambitions of building an industry-leading platform which is relentlessly focussed on innovation.
- Develop elegant solutions for complex problems;
- Write and maintain exemplary code following dubizzle’s programming practices;
- Gain a detailed understanding of the complete architecture of our product and the position of your product stream in it;
- Work in a mentoring capacity within a peer-programming environment and provide guidance on tasks, irrespective of complexity or scale;
- Bachelors in Computer Science or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in iOS development (Swift and Objective-C)
- Excellent understanding of CocoaPods and RxSwift
- Experience with cross-platform technologies (Flutter, React Native, etc) is a plus.
- Solid understanding of RESTful applications
- Well-versed in CI/CD automation and different testing techniques
- Analytical thinking; Conceptual thinking; Detail-oriented;
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing environment;