Job ID 2578
About the job
Creative Chaos is seeking a new graphic designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you should be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- The graphic designer coordinates with marketing lead and internal teams, in the design concept phase through completion of a project.
- Work collaboratively with designers and marketing team to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception.
- Create and design various materials for digital and print and branding.
- Proficient in social media design, illustrations, graphics and other designs.
- Good command on presentation designs including using presentation softwares (Keynote and Powerpoint).
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design softwares.
- Obtains approval of concepts by preparing rough layouts for review.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Implement feedback and changes whenever possible.
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications.
- Coordinates with art services, printers, etc. to complete projects
- Bachelor’s degree in visual design, communication design, or equivalent from a reputable university.
- Minimum of two or more years of experience in advertising and digital design.
- Must showcase portfolio of work with a wide range of creative projects.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and web.
- Advanced skills in branding, print, and traditional media.
- An appreciation for and awareness of emerging design trends in print and digital.
- Comfortable working on both PC and Mac environments.
- A passion for innovative ideas, coupled with the ability to understand and assimilate different points of view.
- Good knowledge of design programs (like Photoshop, Illustrator, and XD).
- Good to have knowledge of new tools (Sketch, Figma).
- Familiar with Communication tools (like Slack, trello, Zoom)
- Good knowledge of presentation tools (like Keynote, Powerpoint)
- Knowledge of animation software or like to learn them (like aftereffects and equivalent)
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS.
- Ability to communicate design concepts and ideas clearly and simply.
- Able to learn new tools and processes quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment.
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Training and Development
- Life Insurance