About the job
- Hands-on experience with OOP and MVC design patterns and development.
- Passion for creating efficient, scalable, high-load resistant web applications.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Good understanding of ORMs.
- Good UI/UX and Layout skills, in-depth knowledge HTML5/CSS3 standards and best practices.
- Working knowledge of front-end optimization and performance techniques
- Must have strong knowledge of hooks and classes
- Good understanding of overall web design including basic usability, accessibility, industry standards, architecture, and navigation
- Have a strong knowledge of RESTful API development and handling security on REST with NodeJS
- Good understanding of SQL MySQL / PostgreSQL.
- Good understanding of NoSQL Database like MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Experience with creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Experience with state management using Redux
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git. Lean, Clean, and Optimize code management.
- Able to debug and update code in a live environment
- Must be able to troubleshoot and resolve varying levels of technical issues.
What we are offering:
- Provident Fund
- Annual Bonus
- Eid Festival Bonus
- Mobile, Fuel, Car & Bike Allowance (Duration Based)
- 18 Annual Leaves
- 6 Leaves on completion of 1st year (Encashment optional)
- Performance Rewards
- Annual Increments
- Annual Recreational Tour
- Annual Sports Day
- Dinner Allowance
- Job Type: Full-time
Other jobs you may like