Job ID 3802
About the job
UI/UX Frontend Developer React JS
Experience – 4+ years
Starting Salary – PKR 35,000 – 42,000/ month
Location – Remote (Pakistan)
Monke Labs specialises in developing transformative SaaS solutions designed with Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in mind. Our innovative software equips businesses with the necessary tools to navigate the digital landscape effectively, streamline operations, and drive meaningful growth. By peeling away the complexities of technology, we offer bespoke solutions that cater to unique business needs, ensuring optimal efficiency and improved profitability. Our mission is to empower SMEs to swing successfully through the evolving business jungle, one smart solution at a time. So, if you are ready for a new challenge, a great work environment, and an opportunity to take your career to the next level, don’t hesitate to apply today. We are waiting for you!
Roles and responsibilities:
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles, React components, hooks, and the React lifecycle.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Knowledge of common tools used in the wider React ecosystem, such as Node.js and NPM.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- CI/CD – Pipeline setup and Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Working with other front-end developers and software engineers to develop front-end and back-end architecture that’s well-structured and flexible, along with the APIs to support it.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Experience with Asynchronous Communication techniques.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Implementing unit testing and Integration testing.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services.
- Troubleshoot existing web applications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Graphic Design, Web Design, or a related field.
- Certification in UX design from a recognized institution.
- Experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Knowledge in using design software like Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies.
- Experience in developing with TypeScript.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools, such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- The flexibility of working from home
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic and diverse team
- An inclusive, flat structure organization where your opinion matters
- Continuous learning and professional growth opportunities
How to apply:
Interested applicants should submit a resume detailing their relevant work and educational experiences, a cover letter expressing why they would be a great fit for this role and our company, and links to any relevant work (e.g., GitHub, portfolios).
We look forward to receiving your application. Let’s explore this exciting journey together!\
Note: Monke Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We encourage all suitable candidates, irrespective of gender, race, or religion to apply for this role.