Job ID 2348
In this article, we will discuss the latest job vacancies in the Deputy Commissioner Office Bhimber for the year 2023. We will provide comprehensive details about the available job positions, the requirements for the job, the application process, and other important information. We believe that this article will provide value to job seekers who are looking for opportunities in Bhimber.
Deputy Commissioner Office Bhimber Jobs 2023
|Jobs Title:||Deputy Commissioner Office Bhimber Jobs 2023|
|Jobs Sector:||Govt Jobs|
|Hiring Organization:||Revenue Department AJK|
|Jobs Address:||Deputy Commissioner’s Office, Bhimber|
|Salary Package:||PKR 35000 tO 45000|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Last Date to Apply:||March 20, 2023|
Bachelor’s degree is required to apply for this job for male-female candidates
The required age limit is 18 to 35 years as per the Government of Pakistan Law.
Male and Female Both Apply in this Jobs
Bachelor’s degree is required to apply for this job for male or female candidates.
(02+ Vacancies) are available in Deputy Commissioner Office Bhimber Jobs 2023
Basic Salary Package:
PKR 35000 tO 45000 is a Salary Package for this and as per Government of Pakistan rules.
How to Apply For Deputy Commissioner Office Bhimber Jobs 2023?
To apply for any of the job positions mentioned above, the candidate must follow the below-given instructions:
- The candidate must download the application form from the official website of the Deputy Commissioner Office Bhimber.
- The candidate must fill out the application form correctly, attach all the required documents, and submit it to the Deputy Commissioner Office Bhimber.
- The last date for submitting the application form is 15th March 2023.
- After the submission of the application form, the candidates will be shortlisted based on their qualifications and experience.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
In conclusion, the Deputy Commissioner Office Bhimber has announced multiple job vacancies for the year 2023, including Assistant Commissioner, Tehsildar, Naib Tehsildar, and Assistant. Candidates who meet the requirements can apply by following the given instructions. We hope that this article provides valuable information to job seekers in Bhimber.
For more Govt Jobs Click Here