Job ID 2319
About the job
At CyberCX we are building a uniquely Australia and New Zealand focussed cyber intelligence capability. As a Cyber Intelligence Technical Analyst, you will be a critical part of a high-performing team with unparalleled visibility into the region’s cyber threat landscape. You will inform and shape the decisions of security and business leaders, provide real-time intelligence support to some of the region’s most high-profile cyber incidents, and generate forward-looking assessments to help our customers to adopt an intelligence-led approach to managing their cyber risk.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Support the Cyber Intelligence team’s access to information by automating collection and collation across multiple data sources.
- Develop, source and validate tactical threat information (e.g. indicators of compromise) for inclusion in internal and external threat intelligence products and processes.
- Improve understanding of threat actor techniques and capabilities via processing and analysis of data across a range of sources.
- Improve Cyber Intelligence visibility by helping tune CyberCX technical collection apertures.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a demonstrated ability to analyse and amalgamate diverse information to deliver results
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to produce oral and written products with structure, clarity and precision
- Exceptional professional judgment, strong stakeholder engagement skills and a track record of delivering results in high-pressure environments
- Developed understanding of the region’s cyber threat landscape
Positively regarded experience
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with threat intelligence frameworks (e.g. MITRE ATT&CK framework, Cyber Kill Chain, CIA Triad, Diamond Model)
- Experience in articulating threat actor behaviour as TTPs
- Development experience or enthusiasm to learn, especially involving one or more of the following:
- Using Python to interact with data and REST APIs
- Collating and interacting with data in Elastic/MySQL stores
- Applying machine learning techniques
- Other relevant data analysis principles and techniques
Positively regarded qualifications
- Degree in a field related to cyber security, computer science, data science or cognate discipline
- Industry qualifications (e.g. SANS FOR578, SEC599)
- An active AGSVA clearance, or the willingness and ability to attain one
What’s in it for you?
- A high-performing, collegiate team who will support you and give you flexibility to do your best work.
- Flexible working arrangements, including working from home arrangements.
- Collaborate with leading experts across the operational and advisory practices of CyberCX, the region’s leading cyber security services company.
- A dynamic environment where no day is the same, and you have the chance to make a real-world difference to Australian and New Zealand organisations and communities.
- Once-in-a-career growth opportunities – unique chance to be part of high-growth business
- Attractive salary and employee benefits package
CyberCX has united Australia and New Zealand’s most trusted cyber security companies to deliver the most comprehensive end to end cyber security services offering to enterprises and governments. With a workforce of over 1100 cyber security professionals and a footprint of over 25 offices across Australia and New Zealand and global presence in Europe and US, CyberCX offers a full suite of cyber security services.