Job ID 1725
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Customer Service Representative The ideal candidate loves talking to people and proactively getting sales.
Note: This position requires good written and oral English language skills. Please do not apply if you cannot comprehend/speak English with an American accent.
Office timings – 7:00 PM to 3:00 AM, two days off (Sat-Sun). Candidates with relevant experience are encouraged to apply.
- Communicate with customers via phone calls, email, and chat
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about the product, pricing, and availability
- Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about a product.
- You will be responsible for generating calls to potential customers
- Ensuring that you are on track with sales goals
- Work with internal departments to meet customer’s needs
- Data entry in various platforms
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- The ideal candidate must be a graduate or above
- Must have professional English competence and previous experience of customer services with the USA or any other foreign company.
- Minimum 1-Year call representative role experience
- Candidates with excellent English skills will be preferred
- Must enjoy talking to people (via phone), as this role is all about building positive working relationships with people!
- Able to work honestly and ethically.
- Must be able to work in a fast past and dynamic work environment.
- Very well organized and reliable.
- A key Team player.
- Outstanding communicator and listener
- The ability to persuade, with a professional patient, and friendly personality.
Candidates with relevant experience are encouraged to apply.