Job ID 3748
Computer Operator-Stenographer and 30 Other Jobs in District & Session Judge has been announce through Latest advertisement Applications are invited from permanent residents of Chitral Lower for the following vacant positions in the District and Session Court, Chitral Lower.In these Latest Govt Jobs in KPK the Male and Female candidate Can Apply in these Jobs and can get these New Jobs in Pakistan after Completion of Jobs Procedure.
|Hiring Organization||District & Session Judge|
|Education Requirements||Primary to Master|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||30+|
|Newspaper||Jang / Express|
|Address||District & Session Judge Chitral|
|Watch Jobs Videos|
Computer Operator-Stenographer and 15 Other Jobs in District & Session Judge Chitral For Male and Female 2023 Advertisement
|Name of Post Position With Scale|
|Computer Operator (BPS-16)
Total 2 Posts
Total 3 Posts
|Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
Total 8 Posts
Total 01 Posts
Total 02 Posts
Total 03 Posts
? Latest Vacant Positions?
How to Apply for Latest Govt Jobs in KPK?
- Along with the application, it is mandatory to attach attested copies of educational documents, domicile, identity card, experience, character certificate, and two recent photographs.
- Original documents, including identity card, must be brought at the time of the interview. Recruitment will be done purely on a temporary basis.
- For the position of Sweeper, registration certificate from the Employment Exchange Office is mandatory. Applications of underage applicants will not be considered.
- Children of retired (Superannuation) employees of District Judiciary Chitral Lower should attach a photocopy of their parent’s retirement order along with the application.
- Incomplete and delayed applications will not be accepted.
- Government employees should submit their applications through their respective departments. Separate applications should be submitted for different categories.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel or modify the advertisement, change the number of vacancies, or alter the date of the test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be provided for the test/interview.
- Candidates should bring their own stationery for the written exam.
- The announcement of the test/interview date will be made later through the district judiciary’s website and WhatsApp group. Submit applications within one month from the publication of this advertisement.
- Address : Tanveer Iqbal District and Session Judge Lower Chitral Judiciary